What we stand for
Hues&Co is a sustainable fashion label for people who live in colour.
- Our resort range is made from recycled plastic, which prevents it from ending up on our beaches or in landfill.
- All of our fabric is digitally printed and our headscarves are made from the surplus from our garments, meaning less waste all round.
- Hues&Co is made with love in the UK, by skilled craftspeople who are passionate about British manufacturing.
- Our garments travel less miles to be made, our carbon footprint is lower.
- Our labels, hangtags and packaging are recycled or eco-friendly and our mailing bags are compostable.
There is no silver bullet to sustainability but we are doing our best to build a more planet- friendly fashion future. Please join us.
ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS ARE VIP'S
- We are totally dedicated to exceptional customer service, so you can buy with confidence knowing that all of our communication channels go to real humans.
- Closeness to our customers is something we take very seriously, because our brand is built on the trust you have in us.
BECOME A STOCKIST
- Our ethos is simple; to make pieces that our customers will love wearing and work with independently-spirited retailers who share our love of quality and colour.
- We are proud to be stocked in independent retail in the UK, USA and Austria. If you would like to become a stockist, get in touch via our website or instagram @huesandcompany
THE HUES&CO MANTRA
- Buy a piece that you will keep forever.
- Wear it often, don't save it for best.
- Care for it so that it stays as vibrant as you are and most importantly.....
With love, Charlie x